Choosing a preschool for your child marks an important milestone for you and your child. But that should not make it a stressful or overwhelming event. Here’s what you can expect from our Chiltern House Open House for Bangsar centre for our January 2022 intake.
During the Open House, you will be able to:
- Take a personalised tour around the centre with our Admissions team, and meet with our school’s leaders to discuss your child’s learning journey at Chiltern House and how we can collaborate with you – parents as our partners.
- Get a sense of how the preschool’s multilingual curriculum (English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu) and various programmes will benefit your child, bearing in mind you and your child’s needs.
- Be introduced to an overview of our EduDrama learning methodology.
- Understand our school’s stringent Safe Management Measures we have implemented to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 infection among our school community and our comprehensive Home Learning Protocol online learning programme in the event of school closure mandated by the government.
- Enjoy an exclusive 50% Registration Fee Waiver when you sign up during this period.
- Schedule for a virtual chat session with our school’s leaders if you prefer a visitation performed virtually.
Chiltern House Preschool with our fully vaccinated staff is now open for physical classes to support all working parents. As we move to further secure and safeguard our school community through the strict implementation and reinforcement of our enhanced Safe Management Measures which we refer to as our Covid-Safe ABCs, our team is continuously updating our health and safety protocol in line with the COVID-19 development globally. We believe in building a culture of Covid-Safe habits to help our community embrace the new normal with safe distancing measures and intensive disinfecting and cleaning routines in place without forsaking the essence of what makes Chiltern House a unique multilingual preschool with more than two decades in establishment.
Some priorities of our COVID-19 Safe Management Measures include:
To prepare for your visit, please note the following measures that are currently in place:
Fill up the registration form below to confirm your interest to participate in our Chiltern House Open House or to secure an appointment for a virtual tour.