Admission into Chiltern House will require the parent to submit a registration form for the child, which can be obtained at any of our centres. Placement into Chiltern House admits strictly on a first-come, first-served basis that is subjected to the priority below and availability. Julia Gabriel Centre and Chiltern House in Kuala Lumpur and the Klang Valley is operated by Edukate Learning Centre Sdn Bhd.
Chiltern House priority (in descending order) for new and transfer students:-
- Siblings of Chiltern House students (Siblings who are students of Chiltern House for at least 6 months have higher priority)
- Chiltern House students (session or centre change)
- Ex-Chiltern House Students
- Julia Gabriel Centre students who have been enrolled for 6 months
- Siblings of ex-Chiltern House students
- Ex-Julia Gabriel Centre students
Julia Gabriel Centre students must spend a minimum of 6 months in a programme to get on the Chiltern House priority list.
For Chiltern House students transferring between sessions of a particular centre, priority shall be given to children of that centre over children of other Chiltern House centres.
For more information, availability and registration, please contact Chiltern House front desk at +603 2201 0799 / +6011 1088 8882 (Bangsar).
Viewing of the centre and queries about our preschool programme should be directed to the Admissions Department at email@example.com or via WhatsApp to +6011 1068 8882.
Submit your child’s registration for admission into Chiltern House Preschool by filling up the form below.